财经频道 资讯中心 房产频道 旅游频道 汽车频道 教育频道 科技频道 频道

世界报道:出口商向工厂询盘范文中文(优选5篇)

2023-02-21 17:19:13      来源:互联网

出口商向工厂询盘范文中文 第1篇

外贸英语学习中,询盘(inquiry)是必不可少的。在用外贸英语询盘中,常常会涉及到价格、规格、品质、数量、装运及样品等,那我们该如何用英语询盘呢?


(资料图片仅供参考)

常用询盘词汇:

inquire 询盘;询价;询购

to inquire about 对...询价

to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价

inquirer 询价者

enquiry 询盘

inquiry sheet 询价单

specific inquiry 具体询盘

an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘

to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘

常用询盘句型:

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

We addressed our inquiry to the firm.

我们已向该公司提出询盘。

Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.

敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。

Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

请告知该商品的价格和质量。

We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.

如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。

Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.

由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。

Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.

敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。

We suggest that you calculate your prices FOB and make certain your prices are the lowest possible.

我们建议您以FOB计算价格,并保证报的是最低价。

Can you make an offer, C&F London, at your earliest convenience?

您能尽快报一个伦敦港成本加运费价格吗?

出口商向工厂询盘范文中文 第2篇

1. counter offer 还盘

2. enjoy great popularity 享有盛誉

3. ready seller; quick seller; quick-selling product 畅销品

4. conclude business with sb. 与某人达成交易

5. close business, close a deal , close a transaction, close a bargain 达成交易

6. trade terms 贸易条件

7. trade agreement 贸易协定

8. trade fair 交易会

9. trade mark 商标

10. foreign trade对外贸易

11 trade in sth 经营某物

12. trade with sb.与某人交易

13. favourable price 优惠价格

14. favourable terms 优惠条件

15. quotation 行情

16. discount quotation 贴现行情

17. exchange rate quotation外汇行情

18. commission 佣金

19. a commission of....%; ....% commission.百分之几佣金

20. your ..% commission你的百分之几佣金

21. The above price includes your commission of 2%.上述价格包括你方2%佣金.

22. general practice 惯例

23. accept an order 接受订单

24. cancel an order 撤消订单

25. confirm an order 确认订单

26. execute an order 履行订单

27. a back order 尚未执行的订单

28. a fresh order 新订单

29. a repeat order 续订订单

出口商向工厂询盘范文中文 第3篇

下面是外贸中关于询盘的常用口语,希望能给外贸新手带来帮助。

Enquiries are dried up.

询盘正在绝迹。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

Now that we"ve already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

Thank you for your inquiry.

谢谢你们的询价。

Heavy enquiries witness target=_blank class=infotextkey>witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.

询盘正在减少。

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

Words and Phrases

inquire 询盘;询价;询购

specific inquiry 具体询盘

an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘

to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘

to inquire about 对...询价

to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价

inquirer 询价者

enquiry 询盘

inquiry sheet 询价单

出口商向工厂询盘范文中文 第4篇

1. 如果是给巴西客户寄样:必须让客户提供税号(公司税号CNPJ,如果是寄个人的话就提供税卡号CPF)和邮编CEP

2. 如果客户有到付帐号的,需要先核对帐号是否有效,资料是否完整。并且客户提供的信息必须和他们帐号申请留下的信息一致才行。Fedex联邦快递,如果要操作到付的话:要身份证复印件、保函、客户往来邮件(邮件里要说明他同意用此账号到付)

3. 如果是给意大利客户寄样,客户的地址格式一般是:街道名称-门牌号-邮编-城市-国家

比如学校都灵理工的地址就是, Corso Duca degli Abruzzi, 24, 10129 Torino,Italy

Corso Duca degli Abruzzi 即是街道名称

24 是门牌号

10129 ,Torino , Italy 邮编,城市,国家

如果有收件人的名字,那就写到最后面

SPA或者SRL 表示公司的意思

4. 如果是给巴西客户寄样,客户的地址都是葡萄牙语:

Lda或者Ltda 表示公司的意思

Rua 表示街道

Do sul 表示巴西地区或者市

89214-710 表示邮政编码

SC 地址最后的一般都写的是巴西州名的缩写。SC:圣卡塔琳娜州 Santa Catarina 的缩写

Contato 表示收件人

5. 如果是给美国客户寄样,LLC表示公司的意思

出口商向工厂询盘范文中文 第5篇

we had your enclosed drawings of 5 types of machines in your letter feb. 2, . would you please inform us by return of the price, discounts, terms of payment and the time when you can deliver them. if your quotations are suitable and the quality proves good, we’ll be pleased to invite your representative over for detailed discussion.

我方收到贵方2月2日函及随函所附有关5种机械的图纸。

请函报有关机械的价格、折扣、付款方式及最早的交货时间。

如果报价合理并能证明质量优秀,我方将邀请贵方的代表过来详谈。

我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。

we addressed our inquiry to the firm。

对该公司的询价信,我们已经回复。

we answered the inquiry received from the firm。

我公司已收到,该公司关于这类商品的 询盘 。

we have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm。

我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。

we invited inquiries for the goods from the customers。

敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。

will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you。

如能得到贵方特殊的询价,则甚为感谢。

we shall be glad to have your specific inquiry。

敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。

would you care to send us some samples with the quotations。

由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分,请提供最好的条件。

please put us on your best terms,as this order forms part of a contract。

请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。

please state your best terms and discount for cash。

由于打折扣,请告知最好的装货(船)条件。

please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount。

请告知该商品的价格和质量。

please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods。

请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品,如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。

please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods,including synthetic fiber good,including synthetic fiber goods,such as nylon,vinylon,and saran made in japan。

敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。

kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods。

敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。

kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar。

请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?

at what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling texas cotton for november?

请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。

please quote us the lowest price for ten cork。

请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。

we shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works。

请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。

i shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations。

请对该商品报最低价。

please quote us your lowest prices for the goods。

贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的 询盘 敬悉。

we have received your letter of july 1,enquiring about the best terms of the goods。

如收到贵司对机械产品的询价,我们将甚表谢意。

we shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries。

如能告知该商品的详细情况,则不胜感谢。

we would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities。

如您能告知该商品的现行价格,将不胜感谢。

we would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods。

相关阅读

网友评论

今日推荐
精选图文
48小时频道点击排行